Thursday, February 6, 2014

Do You Keep Moving???

JUST MOVE

Above is a great video from one of my favorite groups, Mercy Me. It is titled, MOVE. When was the last time you moved your body, mind, and/or Spirit? Change occurs daily, and we have a choice to MOVE forward or backwards. 

Moving our Body is not always easy...I know. Our weather in Houston has not exactly been so predictable, but hey when is our life really predictable. It is what we choose to do in life's circumstances...MOVE. I have a past with Fibromyalgia that almost defeated me. I hit a rock bottom with my past disease, where it had even became difficult to move. Now, after a few years of consistently moving to create my balance (peace, strength, movement) I can say I have been pain free...for the most part. YEAH! Well these past few weeks with cold temperatures and a lot of wind, I have experienced some flareups. So, my body is acing all over and I also have local pain. My mind chatter is telling my body, "ouch" but Spiritually, I know I must keep MOVING! Even if it is for a short period of 10 minutes.

We all have our moments or rough patches in life...will you choose to MOVE? There are a ton of excuses that my mind has come up with, and a lot I have heard within a lifestyle of fitness! So, I encourage all of you to just keep moving. And like I said, even if it is just 10 minutes a day..."You Are Creating Change!"
Moving our Mind is not always an obstacle...quite frankly it can be the opposite for me! Sometimes I just require slowing it down. However, the movement my Mind does require is: out with the old and in with the new! We all come across limits and boundaries in our life, that are actually created by our minds. So, know that your only life limits are the ones you create! "Move beyond and create something New!"
How many have you ever felt Spiritually Moved by an experience, a person, and/or something you saw??? I have many times, and actually can say it happens daily to me. "I am Blessed!" And, we all are Blessed. Will you be open to receive your blessings? God is mysterious. God is everywhere. God is Love! We must BELIEVE in the unseen, and have FAITH! We must Believe in ourselves. For I know, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" (Phil 4:13) Yes! Whether you believe having a tattoo is a Christian thing to do or not, I am ok with the fact that I made a conscience choice to tattoo that exact verse on my body. You see, throughout my many life obstacles with my health and my environment...God inspired me to just MOVE! He gave me the gift of my two functional legs and feet, and an opportunity to enjoy running. So, what has kept me going, and continues to keep me going is that verse along with an image of a runners foot with a wing. God call us all to MOVE. To move in closer relationship with Him, and to move throughout our universe with His LOVE to share with others!!! BELIEVE.
So, please BELIEVE and MOVE: Spiritually, Physically, and Mentally! Grow. Below are some examples of some functional aerobic activities you can do anywhere, anytime, within 10 minutes....at work, at home, on travel, at a park, with a friend, and/or by yourself. So, let's get MOVING!!!

25 Jumping Jacks, 25 High Knees, 25 Bottom Kicks, 5 Burpees, 25 Mountain Climbers, 30 seconds- Jog in place...now hit that on repeat for: 3 Total Times =315 Repetitions, & 90 seconds jogging

No comments:

Post a Comment