Saturday, January 20, 2018

I am a FIBRO WARRIOR!



I am a FIBRO WARRIOR! 


Have you ever heard of or know someone with Fibromyalgia??? Today I share this with you all, with excitement and a new joined voice, to spread awareness and hope for those feeling alone! 

Through my blog and social media, my desire has never been about numbers. My deepest desire always, is to have a voice, inspire others, and to facilitate change! 

I recently was blessed with insight to a new outlet that soothes my soul called, My Fibro Team. It is kind of like FB, for those living with Fibro. Our disease can be so misleading at times, so misunderstood, and  so invisible to others!!! So, with that being said, below is part of my story that I recently posted on my page: 

I am an overcommer and a fighter! Life is hard! My strength comes from the Lord. 

I'd like to say that I have overcome the worst of all my body ailments. My worst, being bedridden and more. During my low time, my restlessness propelled me into taking action towards answers and solutions that worked for me. Through that, I accomplished my passion of going into the fitness industry and becoming certified and experienced in many areas. One of them happens to be, Fibromyalgia and Exercise. :) Through trial and error, I became pain free for almost 7 years. Within the past 2 years, it returned and I have since had 3 surgeries. 

I believe I am stronger than my circumstances. I am wiser coming out ahead of my obstacles. I say this because, "There is HOPE!" I use there term bodybuilder in some of my post, as one of my chosen paths of passion and healing. However, I encourage all of us to reflect on, "we can all consider ourselves bodybuilders!" We are all Fibro overcommers, seeking healing and the desire to re-build our bodies!!! 

Have hope my friends. Do not give up! And, for today...choose to take just one step forward!  
        
~Much love, light, healing, and good health! 

https://www.myfibroteam.com/users/CelinaAcosta/story


"Seek balance. Create your strength and peace. Do not let your life circumstances be you! Take one step forward now, and you will be one step closer to choosing your life! ~Namaste, Celina"








No comments:

Post a Comment