Friday, July 12, 2013

"What Goes Down Must Come Up!"


I CREATE, YOU CAN TOO
Many of us have heard of the saying, "what goes up must come down." Well, I desire to share my perspective of just the opposite! "What goes down must come up." I will share with you a few experiences of my own and before I close, you will receive a great new (to me) exercise to engage your whole body taking you down and up again.
I personally have always been an individual who seeks for more, and did not always find what I was looking for. Just as in all life circumstances, we create our journey. And, we may have many destinations throughout our journey created. In reflection on my past thoughts, choices, and actions...I have experienced many downs, resulting in many ups.
A few examples are as follows: My lack-of efforts and clarity in my past education rose me to the top with a well-rounded education, and into a career I am passionate about. My past lack-of willpower and struggle with food has given me awareness, wisdom, and my power to create my healthy eating lifestyle. And, a few years ago my health was at it's worst. I was full of disease, symptoms, pain, and hopelessness. Now, my health has returned and I am feeling stronger and healthier than ever before! "Your greatest weakness shall be your greatest strength!"(Robert Tennyson Stevens)
So, whether it be your motivation, energy, willpower, actions, or thoughts that are down...have hope, take measure, and create your destiny with upgrades. When we align our intentions with our commitment, we can manifest miracles!

To create our healthy living, strength, wisdom, and balance is required: Spirit, Mind, and Body. Below is a great workout move you can try to strengthen your foundation and upper body to rise!    ~Be safe
Side Lunge with Upright Row

Position A: Create your alignment and balance with your breath. Belly pulled in, core engaged, shoulders back, and chest out.
Position B: Step out, lunging to your side and keeping your feet parallel to eachother. Keep your bum back, knee behind your toe, chest out, and head up. As you push off to rise, create your upright row.

At night we go down and in the morning we rise...below are a few workouts to recharge yourself before you start your day. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment