Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Moving Slowly







Day 1 Post Op
All my prayer request have been for my recovery; for patience and peace. The funny thing is, all I keep hearing from God is ,"despacito." Slow down...move slowly!

How many times in your daily life do you require slowing down??? We can choose to move slow or we can choose to move at full speed. Everything has a purpose and a timing. Always remember, that either speed we choose, the direction of movement is where the answer lies. Choose to move forward, and not roll back. 

Whether it be a task you are working on at work, a chore to be completed at home, an exercise repetition, a message to deliver, or a recovery for healing...how will the speed you choose impact your outlook and effect the outcome???

"Faith shouldn't die if the answers come slowly, for the delay may be God's way of working his will in your life." (Footprints of Inspiration)

Today is my Day 1 Post Operation and I feel pretty good. I know my usual self is to move fast and go, go, go. I am choosing to listen to my body and making sure not to BLT. You may be thinking, "Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato???" That is for sure what I was thinking at the hospital on an empty stomach. But, it is NO Bending, NO Lifting, NO Twisting. I am laying, sitting, and walking for circulation. The doctor mentioned that due to my nerves being pressed upon for so many years, they had hardened. Thank the Lord, he was able to provide release for them. So...for now I choose to breathe and move slowly.

How about YOU???


No comments:

Post a Comment