Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Don't Compromise, Find Balance!"

CHAIR WORK-OUT..."yes, that's right."

 

I sit in the process of life; seeking balance between my health set-backs and my fitness challenge. No matter how old you are, young you are, screwed-up you are, or righteous you think you are...Life is a process. It is in God's timing that your seasons change, the waves come, and you soar on wings like eagles. Right here, right now, I am "seeking" a cause for neurological  symptoms I face. I am also in the midst of a fitness challenge, and seeking a wholistic balance with my Fibro/CFS. I am learning to persevere through my new life style of a tug-a-war. I am learning to accept that once I exhaust "X" amount of energy, I must relax and allow my body "X" amount of recovery. 

Due to circumstances, it was necessary that I do a modified workout. Below you will find my upper-body chair workout:

Dynamic Warm Up
- arm crosses
- windmills
- neck roll

Chair Workout with free weights (interval timing: 50 seconds work/10 seconds rest X 3)
- shoulder press
- frontal raises

- side full extension bicep curls
- hammer bicep curl

- tricep extension
- tricep kick-back

Abs
- full sit up with db row
- weighted crunch

No comments:

Post a Comment