Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Don't Worry about Tomorrow!"

(Mo Isom)
"He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection." (Psalm 91:4)

Wow! The picture says it all. I stumbled upon this picture paired with this verse on Mo Isom's blog. What perfect timing. The season of Lent has passed, Easter has come, and Spring has arrived. The common beauty in all of the above is, trust in the Lord.

Butterflies have cycled from old to new, and birds soar high through the sky. I stand objectively in nature, trying to take in all the beauty and meaning that surrounds me. The symbolism that I receive is overwhelming at times. My excitement overflows, as I desire to share the vision through my eyes.

As this season of Spring progresses, I frequent nature walks through Bush Park in my backyard. I marvel at the butterflies of plenty. The cycle of the butterfly is the perfect symbol of the Lenten Season climaxing with Easter. With the birth of a new beginning, butterflies and birds of plenty soar around and above me along my walk. 
Life is a process. We cycle through change and new beginnings. In our moments of doubt, we turn to our Faith. Our faithful God always provides. And when in need, he carries us through. We can soar through life's trials and tribulations, like wings of an eagle. May we trust in the Lord with all our heart and count our blessings for today, not worrying about our day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment