Thursday, October 11, 2012

"You Do Not Have to Suffer!" EMPOWER

Choose Your Outcome Living with Fibromyalgia

Just as a butterfly creates new life, we too have a choice to upgrade into a new life. For many years I lived a life in the "cycle of failure." I had succumbed to my chronic pain and fatigue cycle. For even though I was seeking answers, I had not yet come into the awareness of upgrading my human consciousness. I am not going to lie to you...yes, I still have my mornings, afternoons, and even evenings when I am faced with those inner thoughts of fatigue and/or pain. And now with a greater wisdom of conscious language in combination of my faith, I can speak my outcome with feeling and specificity. 
Let Go, and Let God. That has been forever on the forefront of my thoughts. I live one day at a time and sometimes one moment at a time. I do believe, just as I have erased my perceived barriers to my health, fitness, and self, you can too. Now, I have a commitment to myself to reach for my greatest choice and to empower others to agree to find, choose to choose, believe, and achieve with diligence every day! 
"For this reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with goodness, goodness with knowledge, knowledge with self-control, self-control with endurance, endurance with godliness." (2Peter 1:5-6)
We have the power as co-creators in our life to change every aspect of our lives, including our health...
With much love, my heart desires to answer any questions one may have, and to enlighten, ignite, and empower you with creating a win/win life. So, reach out and ask...for I AM that I AM.
~Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment