Tuesday, March 19, 2013

LOVE: What are your favorite Physical Activities?

Do You Love???
What is love? According to Wikipedia, The English word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from pleasure ("I loved that meal") to interpersonal attraction ("I love my partner"). And yes, many of us including myself in the past, have always connected love to an emotion, feeling, and thought. 

Now, I have my clarity with the TRUE meaning of LOVE! Love within itself, is an ACT of the WILL. In relation to all people: strangers, friends, co-workers, supervisors, partners, family, and spouses...we are called to LOVE everyone! How many times have your found yourself in a situation when you become bitter, angered, or frustrated with someone else, or even in the midst of an "act" you do not desire to do??? Then, through those very thought forms, emotions, and feelings you project your toxicity towards others and your actions. That is not Love. We are called to love others in their brokenness, and to seek holiness in our daily work, family life, and all social relations. Within such holiness, you can choose (will) to act with Love no matter what the circumstance and/or emotion attached. 

God IS LOVE. Without Love you have nothing. You can create your happiness through the choice to ACT with LOVE. Mary loved God. In doing so, she willingly chose to bring forth Christ into our world. Joseph loved God and Mary. In doing so, he humbled himself and stayed by Mary's side...

Do you Love yourself: Spirit, Mind, and Body? You may not enjoy or desire physical activity or eating healthy...And, that is why we our all called to love ourself first! We must show up for ourself, in order to show up for others. Love yourself. Love others. Our bodies require just as much Love as our Spirit and Mind. Some of my very own pleasurable physical activities I was blessed to do this past weekend on my Retreat, outside in God's gift of nature.

I went on a run...

I stopped at an intersection on a tiny farm road for some Yoga...

I added in my recent Full Body Workout Challenge (plyometrics + calisthenics) and then, ran back to my Retreat at Featherock. 

Do you Love yourself? Will you choose to take action towards loving yourself? Start NOW! It is never too early or too late to LOVE yourself and to LOVE others! God is Love. And, God LOVES you!

~Peace be with you Spirit, Good Health, and LOVE
Celina Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment