Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CHALLENGE



Today, I am choosing to take action towards my heart's desires and share some insight with you from Jon Acuff... How many times do you find yourself daydreaming about what you would like to do..."if only?" Jon states it very simply, " less TV and do more!" Now I know in my own past experiences it has been easier to say, than do. And I also know, that it is never to late or early to start over and recommit.

During this season of Lent, it especially can be a fruitful time through reflection. A life without reflection, is a life wilting away. Through our faith and prayer we can accomplish our dreams and heart's desires! Whatever your dreams and goals may be for today, this week, month, or even for this year...all things are possible! It is when there is a lack of faith that causes us to rely on our own power rather than the power of the Holy Spirit. Together with the Holy Spirit we create our future outcomes.

So what are your present dreams? What are your heart's desires? I desire to challenge you along my journey in creating balance: Spirit, Mind, and Body. Now is the time to commit to prayer, reflection, physical activity, and healthy choices! Below you will find an exercise routine that I will be committing to do one time a day, 3-5 days a week, for three weeks. Print it! Post it! Accomplish it!

Note: Listen to your body, do what you can (reps), and there are always modifications!!!

ROUTINE
50 Jumping Jacks
10 Push Ups
25 Crunches
25 Mountain Climbers
50 Second Plank

No comments:

Post a Comment