Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stop & Reflect

Slow Down and listen...


Isn't this great! The stop sign is below a street sign named Chantsong...

I have not been blogging any extra lately because, I too need to slow down. Advent is coming to an end before a new life of Christ is born; and the 12 Days of Christmas are on the way. Not only throughout this season of Advent are we reminded to slow down, self-reflect, and be joyous for our blessings, but I have to remind myself daily.

This picture is just great to me because, one of my ways to self-reflect, pray, or listen for God to lead me is through song. So, at times I find myself chanting a song and then I stop myself to say, "hey this is God speaking straight to me."
May we all stop for a moment, reflect, and give thanks!

If you would like to connect more with my thoughts, I remind you that you can also follow me on twitter: @fitnessnspirit.

Also, ever have questions or interested in Fitness Training, do not hesitate to contact me through either location, or email.

Thanks to everyone who reads, follows, or shares with others! It is truly a gift to share with others. Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment