Friday, March 30, 2012

"Life is a dance"



Hey readers, this song popped in my head and I knew I had to share it. I have not listened to country music in more than 15 years, so I knew it had to have meaning. Sure does! One reader to a few, I had made a commitment to myself that I would blog every Monday and Wednesday and as life goes..."you learn as you go." There are times in life where you sink or swim, lead or follow, learn or teach and now is a time for me to try even harder at surrendering to God's will. With my health and life's twist and turns I let go to to 'obsolete' commitment. I blog to share my wisdom and experience with others with pleasure. That is what I want it to remain as; not as a 'have to...'  So, it is with my pleasure that I will continue to share as much as I can, but in God's timing and not my own. 
Hope you enjoy the lyrics of the song. May you find peace and be inspired!
Much Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment