Friday, March 30, 2012

"No more bulldozing for an end product!"


Thanks to sister-in-law for forwarding me a blog post on patience by Maria Mooney. I share another song with you in hopes of more inspiration and clarity. The lyrics and chosen design of this video are perfect! 


Recently, I went to the neurologist to get some results for a lot of burning questions about my health.
The news brings another journey of obstacles to face. My health so unpredictable, I have had some recent joys and challenges. I heard this song the other day as I was driving listening to my favorite radio station, KSBJ 89.3. God spoke to me in so many ways...



Then, in the blog post by Maria she shares the fact that I believe many of us live by. We live through life, bulldozing toward our end products. Wow! I am a very visual person and I could not have said it better. That message hit me quick. She encouraged five tips for patience: self-awareness, time is an illusion, it's the journey, not the destination, put things in perspective, and practice patience.


"Waiting is an essential part of spiritual discipline. It can be the ultimate test of faith" (Anne Graham Lotz)  Yes Lord! The Lord is faithful in His promises. He is not finished with me yet! My health, my spirituality/faith, my relationships, my career, my life IS A PROCESS.  We are all a work in progress in God's plan. I want to stop bulldozing through my life's blessings, be patient, and enjoy the journey. May you too find this as a message of HOPE.


Pray: Lord, make me a woman of patience. When I am hurried, give me peace. When I am frustrated, give me perspective. When I am angry, let me turn my heart to You. May I trust in You and Your master plan for my life. ~ Amen (Dr. Criswell Freeman)

1 comment:

  1. Yes ma'm! One breath at a time, one moment at a time...
    Thank You Belem!

    ReplyDelete