Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"You Raise Me Up!"



Since this season of Lent began, my body has been free from my flare-up's...it has been miraculous!
So, I turned to the completion of a necessary root canal and was troubled by an infection; that to which I tried to avoid from the very beginning. Given antibiotics and scheduled to return healed, I am hit with another infection in my mouth. My immune system weakened, taking many medications, the antibiotic gave me the hit.
The hit brings me great pain, again, but not to burden me..."The Lord raises me up to more than I can be!"
My mouth may be in pain but, my body is not. I Praise God for that relief! Through my stride of Lent, I am humbled; and my heart and mind are aligned. God says, "Let me do this for you." I receive His gift of grace, and invite Him to dwell within me. I surrender my pain in my mouth, and celebrate my body being free from pain by going on a walk in nature. That's when God spoke to me again through this song by Josh Groban.

Troubles may come, and burdens weigh us down...But, only God knows what we can handle. When we turn to Him and invite him to sit within our souls, then we our raised to stand on mountains and stormy seas. It is when we allow Him to carry us on his shoulders that we can become healthy and whole.

Through "Fitness and Spirit," God enlightens me to share His message with you. In order to reach complete health and wholeness, we need to be nourished from the inside out. Not to neglect our bodies, which is the temple for which God wants to dwell in.

So, I leave you with a message of encouragement. We our wonderfully made by our creator who says, "let me do this for you." Receive His gift of Grace! Get up, believe in yourself, and just do it! Only God knows how much we can handle. Surrender, and seek nourishment from the inside-out. He can transform our heart and mind; and we can do our part to nourish our bodies and strength. "Together, He will raise us up more than we can be!"

~PEACE be with you...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment