Friday, May 18, 2012

Boot Camp Style...Join In!

Join  In On my Instruction for Boot Camp!

Hey guys. So, I have taken another shift in my exercise regimen. You know God can lead us down many different paths in life. Will you follow? There is this great contemporary Christian song by Chris Tomlin called I Will Follow...the chorus lyrics are the following: 
Where you go, I'll go,
Where you stay, I'll stay,
Where you move, I'll move,
I will follow you...
The song is a great one! Trust, Move, Follow.
Tonight I instruct Boot Camp fro 30minutes. Below you will find my workout, and after that you will find an example of what my whole week of exercise looks like.
Enjoy!!!
WARM UP
2 Lap Jog
Walking Quad Stretch
High Knees
Frogger Walk (arms straight out parallel to floor & alt lifting knees up to side)
Toe walk
Heel Walk
Soilder Toe Touch
1 lap of Power Skips
Workout
(30 second work/10 second rest  repeat (X) 5)
Push Ups w/alt Leg Raises
Pike Press (pus ups in a downward dog/pike position)
Straight Jacks (arms straight up & down)
Skater Lunge w/ alt lateral db raises
Dive Bombers (Killer!)
Crab Alt Toe Touch
REPEAT X5!
Score! Great Job!


This Week of Workouts...
Monday Boot Camp 1hr 
Tuesday Hot Yoga Flow 1hr
Wednesday Rest
Thursday Boot Camp 1hr
Friday Boot Camp 1hr
Saturday 3 miles or more
Sunday Cycle or alternate for of cardio min of 30minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment