Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Journey of Faith


"To Love is to suffer; to suffer is to Love."

Throughout my seasons in life there has been times when I felt the need to "see" God in the midst of my trial to Believe, then there has been moments when I can believe in the "unseen."


Though there may be many changes and bumpy roads in life,
It does not have to end in strife.
I have had many through sickness and health,
But I choose not to act out in stealth.
A journey is made to discover;
There is much knowledge to uncover.
For our suffering can be done with Love;
Our greatest example of thee,
Is our Trinity.
So spread your wings and fly,
Surrender to our Lord on High.
He will lift you up on Eagles wings,
and bless you with many springs.
And if need be...
he will hold you in the palm of His hand.
Thanks be to God!



No comments:

Post a Comment