Monday, May 28, 2012

"I Am" Memorial Day Bootcamp


First, I would like to begin by congratulating all my bootcampers who showed up this Memorial Day morning, and for working so hard! I would also like to send out blessings and prayers to all those who have lost someone, or know someone who has lost someone to a war. Memorial Day is a day of Honor, Love, and Gratitude. Below I will post our workout from this morning but, I have a message to share beforehand. I am my own unique self, and so are you. 

There are many kinds of spiritual gifts and different forms of service. There is one body and many parts. There are many parts and all one body. There is one Spirit for us all to drink from. We are all unique, yet the all the same in our likeness of our Creator. We are never alone, the Spirit is always present. May we all be enlightened, guided, and strengthened through the Spirit. In that moment in time that we may feel alone, or that we can not go anymore...know, You Can and the Spirit will strengthen you if you BELIEVE. So believe in yourself and know, "you can do all things through the Spirit that strengthens you." (Phil 4:13)

So, my fellow bootcampers...Believe in yourself because, I believe in YOU! Congratulations on pushing through the tough workout below!
1. Warm Up
4X Jog
Butt Kicks
Frog Hip Rotation
High Knees
Solider Toe Touch
Side Shuffle
2X Power Skips

2. Mini Abs (2X30)
Alternate Toe Touch L/M/R
Plank Hold

3. Legs (4X16)
DB Lunge Pump L/R
DB Plie Squat
High Knee Crunch into Back Lunge
DB Calf Raises
Burpees (no jump)
-Jog and Sprint

4. Arms & Abs (2X8)
Regular Push Ups
Regular Crunches
Wide Push Ups
Reverse Crunches
Tricep Push Ups
Sit Ups

No comments:

Post a Comment