Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Carpe Diem "Cease the Day"



"Cease Your Day!"
In yoga this evening I was breathing deep within, and this song "Here I Am To Worship" pressed upon my mind and spirit. Then, on the way home as I listened to a podcast the following question was delivered: If you were to live life to the fullest, what would you do right now? What would be your first action towards living your dream/purpose? This song once again pressed upon me as I began to hear the lyrics in my ears... My answer lies within this song. To begin over and start fresh as all of us need. We all can embrace a new beginning and a new day. So, for me to start living my life to the fullest...
I am here to bow down on my knees and surrender to God's will.
I am here to give Thanks,
I am here to continue seeking...open my eyes and let me see.

What will it be for you??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment