Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"You are healthy & energized" Workout


I Love this! Each and every day we can learn something new to use as a guide to help us propel forward. This morning the meditation I shared with my bootcampers was the following: "You are healthy and energized."
Exploring, openness, and a  willing  spirit will grant something new, positive energy, and as a result good health.

I am loving my group and receiving an amazing energy and bond already. I am so thankful to God and them for the opportunity to experience such a fulfillment of positive energy and peace in knowing I am right where I am suppose to be.

Below you will find today's bootcamp workout:
Warm Up
4X Jog Perimeter
Butt Kicks
Walking Hip Rotation
High Knees
Solider Toe Touch
Side Shuffle
2X Power Skips


Workout
Bear Crawls + 25 Crunches
Repeat Back

(15 X 3)
Bicep Curls, transitioning into a Lateral Shoulder Raise

(15 X 3)
L/R Turkish Squat Get Up
Tricep Push ups
Regular Push Ups
L/R Dumb bell Oblique Crunch

Fartlick Run (X 5) with 15 Regular Push ups or 15 sec Plank Hold
: Single file run with constant flow;
  last person sprints up to lead run,
  and repeat over continuously with last person sprinting to lead.
   Note: every time I ended back in front as a lead, we dropped for the push ups/hold.

ENJOY!






No comments:

Post a Comment