Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Good Morning Bootcampers!" AM Workout


"Good Morning to you all!" Isn't this alarm clock hilarious! The color alone can possible wake you up, if need be. The hearts and princess with a big smile...is that suppose to bring you joy in the morning? Are you a morning person? What brings you joy and purpose in your mornings? 
Well, for those of you who have not heard my apology, " I am greatly sorry for not showing up Monday." Other than a lot of changes taking place in my life, I am ok. You see, Fibromyalgia and sleep do not always go well together. Sunday night I went to bed, could not get to sleep, was fearful of not waking up on time, fell asleep, and then my fear became my reality. 
As Gk Chesterton said, "If something is worth doing, it's worth doing badly." Well, I am not a morning person; I drag especially with my Chronic Fatigue; but, I do get up with joy and purpose on days of Instruction. I love what I do and I love sharing my passion with others. Anxious, tired, or ready to go, my actions have purpose, this I know. 
Sometimes in life we just need to rest, and be still. Linus Mindy writes, " Work with your hands. It frees the mind." Well, working our hands in Bootcamp does a lot more than freeing our minds! You guys ROCK! Below you will find the workout I had planned for Monday but, did make up today.
Legs
Warm Up: Routine Dynamic Stretching (Movement)

50sec wk/10sec rest  Interval Training X4
Touch Downs
Spider Push Ups
Db Calf raise-Squat-Jumps
Lunge Back-Knee Ups

Next
Db Sprints "suicides" X2
Touch Abs 10

Run Steady in gravel 2-5min

Bike Rack 16
Alternate Drop Lunge
Calf Raises
Leg/Glute Extension Back L/R
Squat Low

Next
Db Sprints "suicides" X2
Alt Toe Touch Abs 10

Cool Down: Static Stretching (Hold)

Congratulations!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment