Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Autoimmune Workout

Can't wear shoes, joints are in pain, but I CAN use the floor to strengthen & support.






200 Rep Strengthening


In pain or not, I remind myself that to build or/and tone muscle will benefit me in the long run. It will increase my metabolism and be therapeutic for my chronic pain. So, below you will find a pretty easy workout that you can do while watching T.V., or however you may like. The floor will give you great back support, but just in-case you can roll up a small towel to place under the lumbar part of your back.

Equipment: floor, small towel,  free weights (5-10)lbs

Begin! 
* Superman (25): on tummy
Below are all done lying  on BACK
* Alternate arm/leg X-men (25) with free weights
* Lateral Raise (25) with free weights
* Frontal Raise (25) with free weights
* Rotator Cuff Stabilization (25) with  free weights
* Hammer Curl (25) with FW
* Chest Press (25) with FW
* Tricep French Curl (25) with FW

No comments:

Post a Comment