Thursday, January 19, 2012

Take The Wheel



There are times in life when we may feel that we do not have the strength to press forward...in those times, we must SURRENDER.

Today, I got a confirmation of my pain increase due to a Fibromyalgia flare up. It was a disappointment how quickly the doctor added more medicine to my regimen, and not a mention of more test be run. I expressed my concern and that resulted in blood work, order for X-rays, and a referral to see a neurologist.

Then, I got to thinking about my current medicines. My husband and sister had previously mentioned to look into the side effects of my prescriptions. It makes me wonder??? Are some of my more serious symptoms actually induced by my current medications?

Jesus take the wheel! Take it from my hands, because I cannot do this on my own. I'm letting go......
Lord God, I know that you are all powerful & full of love. Help me to take my pain & suffering, surrender it, and accept it as a love-gift from you. Strengthen me and use me as you will.
~Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment