Saturday, January 14, 2012

Give Me Grace- Sat "Peace & Pain"

Peace Within
Saturday in early morn 
make me thankful I was born.
Give my spirit peace within.
Let each day with hope begin.
(Cynthia Rylant)


"Wow! Ok God, I get the message. You are talking straight to me..."




When I hit my low and start to feel sorry for myself,
        It is through God's spirit I am able to put my pains upon a shelf.
Suppose to train for my upcoming run on the beach,
        Instead I slowly mope around clinging like a leech.
Why me God ? Why do I suffer such Chronic Pains?

Then I look up to see His sufferings upon that cross,
       Without Him for sure I would be out with even more of a loss.
Uhhh, sometimes the desire to zap away my pain...
       It floats around in my brain.
But who am I? I am.
I am here to carry my cross for you, Lord.
      And when I cannot, I struggle to surrender...
For when I cannot, I must go to you Lord.
      Lord, please carry me.
For this I plea...

Please Lord, may I find PEACE within.
Any may all those who suffer receive such peace.
~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment