Monday, January 9, 2012

Give Me Grace

Monday make me good and kind to all the creatures that I find.
Help me love God's whole creation. Make my life a celebration. (Cynthia Rylant)

This comes from a book of poems/ prayers for children inspired by Max Lucado. I enjoy reading them to my daughters. So, I hope to share them with you all the days of the week.

To make our life a celebration... I have always thought it would be really great to wake up and make a list of things I am thankful for. Many times do I find myself coming up with good ideas, however, I struggle with implementing them.

Sometimes me sharing with you all is a self reminder in what my blessings are. So, thanks to my readers.

May you all find the beauty in God's creation, give thanks, & celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment