Friday, January 20, 2012

Strong Enough!



"I can do all things, through Christ who gives me strength." (Phil 4:13)

YES LORD! I heard this song today in my car, on my way home. It was just what I needed to hear. After-all, those words are a permanent reminder to me...

Some may think that scripture is not true to it's word but, I say "Yes!"
When we think of "all things," it is that to which God knows we can handle. Just like in this song, God knows our strength and He is also there at all times to give us more.

One day at a time, I CAN do this.
We all need daily maintenance.
I only have to try.
Let go, Let God.

With God I will triumph this battle of health, just like my many trials in Life. I have had many trials in life. But, I have also had many tribulations!

Thanks be to God!
Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment