Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Busyness



(Ezekiel 34:11-12,15-17)
The Lord said, I myself will look after and tend my sheep. As ashepard tends his flock...I will rescue them from every place where they wer scattered when it was cloudy or dark." I will pasture them, give them rest, bring back the strays, and heal the sick.


How many times do you feel scattered in your thoughts, going all the time without rest, down, fatigued, lost, or uncomfortable?
Our lives become so fast and unmanageable that we loose sight of our priorities and what really matter . Then, in turn we suffer from all of the above.
I was talking with a friend the other day and she was mentioning how easy it is to get in a rut that restrains us  from the outside world. You can get so caught up doing chores/things indoors, staying in your community, or not even vering off schedule that you loose sight of beauty and chance.
Slow down, be still, listen, be courageous, step outside your comfort zone, and explore.
God has so much more for us all!
This seems to be an ongoing topic that God continues to remind me...and I am here to remind you. Always feel free to comment or ask questions. I always have more to share...
draft
7:29:00 AMby Celina Acosta



No comments:

Post a Comment