Monday, November 14, 2011

God's Invitation for Transformation

  "Motivation for Monday"

(Jeremiah 29:11 NIV) For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Mondays can be so difficult to get up and get going! But, I did it! I went through the motions, knowing that I am made for more.
We are treasured by God. There are times when we are in a box. A box of the world, negativity, fatigue, and hopelessness. We have to do our part in taking action. Step out of the box to
reach the top...the top, to which God has planned for us. We can prosper, move forward, and be the best we can be...for TODAY, one day at a time.

Please enjoy the video below by: Greyson Chance, "Waiting Outside the Lines."



No comments:

Post a Comment