Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Direction & Motivation from Song





So much of our time can be wasted worrying about tomorrow and what is in our future. When we do that we can miss the blessings for today. "Easier said than done,"I know." To take our first step into the unknown, He will not let us go."What are we waiting for?" Step Out, take a leap of faith. That's all it takes. Yet, sometimes it can be so difficult to just do that. There are days when I am feeling fatigued and my body aches. But, I know that the end result od working out somehow will help me feel better. To face that mountain, the climb to get to the other side can just be so hard to begin.
What are we made for? To do God's Will. Don't let your insecurities hold onto to you. To live in the moment, day by day. To find peace within, knowing that to get where we need to be tomorrow, today is where we need to be.
How long & how far will we dwell in the unknown?
We must find gratitude to offer. Let's not wait till tomorrow. There has been many roads that I have traveled to get to God, and I know there will be many more.
Seek,Trust, Surrender, & take action today. Know that God is present in all we do. We can opt for His guidance, or we can opt for our control...
Sometimes when I do not feel like taking care of my body and working out, I just talk to the Lord for strength or surrender my will. I get up and go.
So, will you get up and go today?
Will you seek a greater understanding and relationship with God?
Will you seek good health, strength, and serenity?
We have a choice. Take It!
With Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment