Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Faith, Strength, & Motivation

Good morning. All (3): Faith, Strength, & Motivation are a process in life. There is that saying i have heard in church, "Faith is like a muscle. It must be worked out to be strengthened."
What about motivation? Motivation is like a kind of learning process...What motivates you?
Me, personally am a visual, hands on, and sometimes an audio learner. As you can see I have many pictures on my blog..."under construction." I will be working and changing my format around. Visuals: creation of outside and humans are inspiring. How complex the make up of Biology is. How could someone possibly doubt the existence of God!  I love being outside! Images, Paintings, Pictures, Statues: since a very young age I found comfort in the image of Jesus. His image brings about a tangible father of unconditional love. Or, I could look at an abstract painting and receive an inspiring message. Then when it comes to exercise and/or good health...I can watch a You Tube video, look through a Runner's magazine and get motivated about a specific work out or recipe. When I touch or am in the environment of: a fellow runner, trainer, or gym, my motivation can increase. When I am in the presence of the Lord at church, I am inspired. I can find a correlation between going to daily mass, and my day being more joyful. "I just struggle with that motivation sometimes to get there." Audio: I love poems, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Health, Exercise, and on a daily basis I am inspired from the radio station 89.3KSBJ. An old friend of mine from a Bible study had introduced to me KSBJ right before her accidental death. Thanks to her gift, I am inspired daily through the words of the songs. Our free will is pretty crazy, huh? Even though we know the results will be positive to seeking and acting upon our faith and health, our motivation can still be lagging...
Anyhow...I will continue to make some changes, so stay tuned. I will be starting a, "Tuning into Tuesday," a daily devotional. Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment